11.20.2011

Making Websites/Blackboard

Before I took this course, I took an undergraduate computer science course. The basis was not to make a website and a blog, it was to understand computers and the millions of things that make up computers. In a word, the course was a blur. However, this course is very structured and centered on making our own websites and really utilizing html in simple terms. I am very thankful that I am understanding the html now rather than before; viewing code is not so daunting anymore.
One of my favorite things to do is look at people's blogs and websites and now I know how to make my own! It is very interesting to see how you can create your own code, or have a website maker help you. There are countless options and layouts and it is hard to make up my mind on the overall aesthetic!

Now, on to blackboard.
I only use a few things on blackboard:
-Academic
-Finding old courses
-Organization

I think blackboard is very easy to navigate. It would be very nice to have access to blackboard my whole life. It is easier than storing my files on my computer!


Overall, blackboard is helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment